What Is Urgent Care Medicine?
MedNOW is proud to provide our community with quality medical care for the treatment of conditions that require prompt attention, but do not pose an immediate, serious health threat. We provide rapid and reliable care for most acute illnesses and injuries including the treatment of cough, colds, fever, flu, pain, strains, lacerations and broken bones on a walk-in basis.
Our evaluation and treatment are not a substitute for the long-term care provided by a primary care physician. True life-threatening emergencies such as a heart attack, stroke, and major trauma require immediate evaluation in an emergency department.
Why Choose Us?
- Fast, convenient, affordable health care
- Open seven days a week
- Most major health insurance plans accepted
- Walk-in and be seen promptly
- Less expensive than a visit in the Emergency Department
- On-site X-ray and laboratory.