Finally, a Partner Provider with Your Business in Mind.
For most companies, managing workplace accidents and injuries is a headache all its own. Your boss complains about lost productivity. Your employees complain about increased wait time. Now, your productivity and time are spent looking for a better, more cost-effective solution that works for everyone.
If you’ve tried large “chain” providers only to discover no real improvement in service, cost-savings or quick returns to work, it’s time you discovered a new prescription for occupational healthcare—MedNOW.
If you’re ready to see dramatic improvements in lost time and productivity due to work-related injuries, MedNOW is the right prescription for your business.
Interested? Fill Out This Form For More Information.
Occupational Healthcare That Works for Everyone
MedNOW dramatically improves the occupational healthcare and workers compensation process. We offer a complete range of services for your business and employees, including injury treatment, follow-up, pre-placement and post-offer testing. What’s more, our full-service immediate-care facility is conveniently located, with the extended hours you need and the turnaround time you expect, helping you reduce costly emergency room visits.
Medical Expertise with a Higher Level of Personal Care
MedNOW is locally owned and operated by David Miller, M.D., and Tony Hill, D.O. Both physicians are board certified in emergency medicine and active participants in the Tulsa and Broken Arrow health communities. Each is committed to delivering a higher level of prompt, personal, professional care with a focus on returning employees to work quickly and in good health.
Industrial and Occupational Care Services from MedNOW
MedNOW offers a full range of healthcare services to help businesses reduce occupational medical costs, emergency room visits and time off from work.
- On-the-job injury treatment and complete follow-up
- Pre-placement/post-offer testing
- Drug screening
- Lumbar spine X-rays
- Chest X-rays
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comprehensive substance abuse testing
- Urine, drug, and breath alcohol testing
- Coordination of imaging studies, including CT scan and MRI when appropriate
- Department of Transportation compliance testing
- DOT exams/re-certifications
- On-site pharmacy
- Physical therapy referrals
Timely Reporting and Communication for a Complete Solution
MedNOW provides fast, thorough reports that outline the physician’s assessment and long-term plan—usually within 24 hours of the employee visit—helping you better expedite the claim process. Drs. Miller and Hill are also readily available to answer questions, discuss prognoses, and tailor our resources to your occupational care objectives.
- Fast, convenient, affordable occupational healthcare
- Full-service injury treatment and employee testing
- Open 7 days a week with extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Most major health insurance plans accepted
- On-site X-ray, laboratory and pharmacy
- Quality medical reporting